Like many of you, I have been sheltering in place since the Governor enacted the Stay-At-Home order. As we reach the point of trying to return to normal, here's what I am doing to ensure your safety and mine:
- Generally, I am following the requirements laid out for construction workers.
- Now that the Stay-At-Home order is lifted, I am accepting both indoor and outdoor jobs.
- You can expect me to wear a mask and social distance while interacting with you. In addition, I use hand sanitizer when I arrive at your house and when I leave.
- I understand that you may still be nervous about having people enter your home. Let me know if there's something else that I can do to make you feel more comfortable.
- I offer contact-less payment options such as Venmo, Paypal, or Apple Pay.